- We aim to provide a vibrant Centre culture to encourage ongoing collaboration and interdisciplinary research
- Our CME seminars focus on multi-disciplinary topics delivered by invited speakers with the opportunity for networking and onward discussions.
- We also deliver and support workshops in a range of topics to foster further collaboration and interdisciplinary working
We have introduced a range of opportunities to foster and retain our talented Early Career Researchers
- Funding calls to support innovative and multi-disciplinary research
- We have a new mentoring scheme being devised with the Diversity, Development and Inclusion Committee with the assistance of the College centrally. This will be supported via a mentor trainer
- Supporting the Early Career Researcher Networks and the Centres for Doctoral Training by hosting training sessions and career seminars