The Centre focuses on the science and engineering of medical imaging to improve the understanding, diagnosis and treatment of people with cardiovascular, neurological and psychiatric conditions and cancer.
We focus on:
- Providing INFRASTRUCTURE support to our imaging facilities and researchers
- Clinical translation of our research
- A range of ACTIVITIES to develop research CAPACITY and support a multidisciplinary CULTURE
- Fostering our talented Early Career Researchers through fellowships and pump priming FUNDING
- Embedding patient and PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT into our research