- Health Technology Assessment: Through our Partner the King’s Technology Evaluation Centre (KiTEC) we can evaluate innovative medical technologies (including devices and diagnostics) by producing systematic reviews, meta-analyses, economic models and outcomes research through our dedicated Health Economist and Medical Statistician
- Engagement with the public and patients through our experienced Public Engagement team, accessing 5 PPI groups and reaching a non-academic audience of nearly 50,000
- We have established relationships with several global multinational companies, including Medtronic, Siemens, NVIDIA and GlaxoSmithKline. Our industry engagement also includes small to medium enterprises (SMEs), and we welcome any new opportunities to work with new industry partners. Please contact our Innovation Manager for more details. We also have a well-established pipeline for IP and licensing and for commercialising our research.
- Ethics and Governance: Expertise available to support IRAS applications, guidance on R&D and HRA approvals, clinical study set-up, management and governance
- Regulation and Quality support with expertise on quality assurance, quality control, use of radiopharmaceuticals as IMPs, guidance on regulatory/ MHRA approvals and GMP. We aim to develop and implement a Quality Management System to facilitate clinical uptake and commercialisation of hardware and software by creating a controlled structure within which medical devices can be developed in line with the relevant regulations